To create and nurture a soccer environment and club which attracts the best U.S. youth soccer players in the Stuttgart Area, and is unmatched in both quality and quantity in United States Youth Soccer (USYS)
To provide an unparalleled, developmental, yet competitive soccer experience for U.S. youth soccer players in Stuttgart under the age of 18, through the sport of soccer and positive community relationships between the U.S. and local national youth. Partner with former professional, and English speaking, German players and the UEFA-licensed coaches to foster the physical, mental, and emotional growth and development of its youth, Stuttgart District Soccer will work to be recognized by USYS Europe as the exclusive member of U.S. Soccer and as the premier competitive soccer club in Europe for American players.
Strategic Organizational Priorities
1. Enhance the club to promote the best positive environment for players (Competitive or recreational) to reach their fullest potential on and off the field.
2. Deliver an avenue for players to compete against some of the best youth players in the Deutscher Fussball Bund (i.e.’ German Football Association) and Europe.
3. Promote a path for elite players to compete against the best American players in Europe in the USYS Olympic Developmental Program (ODP) Europe and provide the avenue for
the best American players living in Europe to identify the elite players for the US national youth teams.
4. Make soccer a pleasant, safe, and rewarding experience for everyone involved.
5. Develop leadership qualities and sportsmanship among players, coaches, and parents.
6. Conduct ourselves as ambassadors to USYS in a positive manner and maintain working relationships with the local community.
7. Act in a fiscally responsible and business-like manner in all aspects.
8. Provide elite training, evaluation and unbiased assessment to players
9. Brand Stuttgart District as credible, professional and responsible organization dedicated to the development of young American Boy and girls as both athletes and ambassadors of the United States.
10. Continually strive to improve the Stuttgart District experience for players, parents and fans.