Q. How much does the competitive program cost?
Refer to registration package. Prices subject to change per season.
Q. What are the options for paying?
We offer several payment options; FULL, HALF and Quarterly payments.
Q. How can I pay?
We will provide following payment options:
Credit Card, bank transfer or cash payment. (cash payment must be organized and requested by our staff). ProSoc online payment with League Apps, our customers will be charged 1.95% to League Apps and 2.9% plus the 30¢ per transaction of the amount you pay or wire (account information).
Q. Where do my fees go?
- The USYS- fees cover the season.
Your registration includes equipment, USYS membership, field rental, insurance, admin fees and Stuttgart uniforms. KMC and Wiesbaden provide the club uniforms.
- The training fees cover the cost of the coaching and training and are directly paid to ProSoc Academy. All payments made to ProSoc require a VAT form.
- USYS District’s Soccer and ProSoc Academy partner to provide our teams with licensed, professional or experienced coaching.
Q. Do I need VAT Form?
Yes, you need a VAT for all payments. Only valid VAT FORMS are accepted. The only payment doesn’t require a VAT FORM is our SKIES PROGRAM.
Q. What if I have multiple players in the program, how many VAT forms do I need?
You can use one VAT form for more than one participant in the program. Note: VAT forms cannot be backdated, only valid VAT FORMS are accepted.
Q. What happens if I do not turn in a VAT?
ProSoc will charge 19% tax, after the first week of your payment due.
Q. Where do I turn in the VAT?
- You can mail your VAT form to our office at:
ProSoc GmbH, Wiesenstraße 2, 66849 Landstuhl
- Or hand your VAT to a USYS District representative (please arrange ahead of time).
Q. Who do I contact if I have a concern?
- For any general concerns about ProSoc, please contact Maribel Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all here to help and to make the ProSoc experience the best possible.
- Stuttgart: Julia Hoffmann email@example.com
- KMC: Marcel Braun firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wiesbaden: Ronnie Franzreb email@example.com