Q: What is ProSoc Academy?
ProSoc Academy is a soccer academy that provides soccer services to American children and young people living with their families in Germany. ProSoc ACADEMY has thousends of children and teenagers aged between 3 and 18 in its program each year. We also provide weekly training sessions and soccer camps throughout the year under the supervision of licensed coaches as well as former professionals. Our teams participate in the German gaming operation with the American youth teams playing against german local teams. Our youth teams also travel around Europe and compete in tournaments during the season. Several times a year, the best American players in Europe are given the opportunity to take part in American Federation activities in the USA through our Olympic Development Program (ODP) and to be nominated for regional and national teams.
Q: Why ProSoc?
ProSoc offers your child an opportunity to learn from former professional or licensed German coaches and to play all over in Europe. It’s a great opportunity for your children to get the experience of playing against different European players and teams. The unique part about the ProSoc coaching staff is the specialization in developing American players in Europe. Our network and relationships with US Colleges, MLS Teams and Academies in the U.S. give children living abroad the possibility to learn from two different philosophies in the world of soccer.
Q: What we offer?
- Soccer Camps (week long)
- Special Soccer Camps (Shooting, Finishing and Goalkeeper, Speed & Agility, Technique and Tactic Camps – all ONE DAY)
- Club Soccer (competitve Teams)
- Academy training (recreational Teams)
- Goalkeeper Training
- Group & individual training
- Travel Soccer (domestic and international trips)
- ODP Training and Camps
- Coaching Education (German & US Licenses)
Q: What is ProSoc's philosophy on player development?
The goal of ProSoc Academy is to provide the best possible, all around soccer experience for ALL of our players. We have developed a program which follows the ideals described in the US Soccer Federation, US Youth Soccer curriculum and the German DFB. We apply best guidelines for youth soccer player development provided by both organizations.
Q: How many ProSoc Players have gone onto play at the collegiate Level?
- many players have gone to play at the collegiate level
- One player signed for the New England Revolution in the MLS
- Countless past participants have gone on to play for state, regional and even national team squads