To create and nurture a soccer environment and club which allows all soccer players in the Vicenza community to reach their full potential through unmatched sportsmanship, training, and competitive opportunities.
To provide an unparalleled, developmental, yet competitive experience for US youth soccer players in the Vicenza community, through the sport of soccer and positive community relationships between the US and local national clubs. We believe in Excellence, Respect, Teamwork and Integrity and are committed to the principles of Education, Training, and Development. Partnered with elite, English-speaking coaches (UEFA-licensed and former professionals) to foster the physical, mental, and emotional growth and development of its youth, U.S. Youth Soccer Vicenza will strive to be recognized by USYS Europe and the Italy State Soccer Federation as the premier competitive American club in the region.
1) In everything we do, conduct ourselves as positive ambassadors of the United States to continually improve the American relationships with the local community.
2) Develop leadership qualities and sportsmanship among players, coaches, and parents.
3) Promote the best positive environment for players (competitive or recreational) to reach their fullest potential on and off the field.
4) Make soccer a fun, safe, and rewarding experience for everyone involved.
5) Deliver an avenue for the Vicenza soccer players to compete against the best youth players and teams in the Italy State Soccer Association and Europe
6) Promote a path for elite players to compete against the best American players in Europe in the USYS Olympic Developmental Program (ODP) Europe and provide the avenue for the best American players living in Europe to identify the elite players for the US national youth teams.
7) Act in a fiscally responsible and business-like manner in all club activity.
8) Brand United States Youth Soccer Vicenza as a credible, professional and responsible soccer organization dedicated to the development of American youth athletes and ambassadors of the United States.
9) Continually strive to improve the Vicenza community soccer experience for players, parents and fans